iMages, iDeas, iDolatry.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Cinema 4D G5 tests

Today I'm doing some speed tests on my shiny new G5. Nothing measured or scientific, just sitting back and watching as it canes through some renders. Scenes like this with complex lighting were *agonisngly* slow on my G4 so I never attempted to render them at print res, but the G5 spits them out in minutes. Very impressive, I love this machine.

Spec: Dual 2ghz PowerMac G5, OSX 10.4, 2.5GB Ram, nVidia 6800 Ultra DDL, Cinema 4D 8.

Example

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your work, was impressed and thought you might be able to answer a question for me. Do you have an idea as to how these images were created? I'm trying to find the program used to create them. The images are at:

graphic-effects.com/how

Thanks

Chaz
chazperx@yahoo.com

6:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home